Effective Date 25 May 2018
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
- Description of the personal data being processed
We may have and may collect, store, use and process your personal data about you wherein this information may identify you, including without limitation; company name, company registration, company logo, website, social media links/sites, industry type, business historical trading information, your name, address, telephone number, personal identification numbers, email address, personal preferences, particulars of your spouse and/or family members, bank account information, preferred currency by way of written form (i.e.: via email and post), telephone conversation and as a user and or visitor of our website or APP (bbxworld.com) (BBX World Trading Mobile Application) (Personal Data).
- Sources of Personal Data
At BBXI, we respect the privacy rights of our users and recognize the importance of protecting the personal data we collect from you. In addition to the Personal Data you provide to BBXI directly (i.e. during your communications with us and/or when you engage us to provide services and/or when you are engaged to provide services to us), BBXI may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including without limitation, referrals networks, third parties, social/business media sites and/or from the cookies used on BBXI’s website.
3.3 TECHNICAL, USAGE AND LOCATION INFORMATION
3.4 THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS
We may collect information when you interact with our advertisements and other content on third-party sites or platforms, such as social/business networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
- Purpose of Personal Data Processing
We may use and process your Personal Data for one or more of the following circumstances or for one or more of the following purposes:
- To communicate with you;
- For administrative, operational, marketing, planning, product or service development purposes;
- To provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements;
- To comply with its obligations under the law;
- To allow us to collect payment, make payment or reimbursement to you;
- To send you information on products and services, special or promotional offers, newsletters and questionnaires;
- To provide you with information on products and services of our business partners;
(Collectively “Purposes”) and you agree and consent to us Processing your Personal Data in the manner as identified in this Privacy Notice.
If you do not consent to us processing your Personal Data for any or all of the Purposes, you can notify us by;
We may provide you with the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personal information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. If you decide to opt-out, we may not be able to provide certain features of the BBXI to you.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included and such communications. Please note, however, that you may be unable to opt-out of certain service-related communications.
You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser but the BBXI may cease to function properly if you do so.
HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Your Web browser may have a “do not track” setting which, when enabled, causes your browser to send a do not track HTTP header file or “signal” to each site you visit. At present, the BBXI does not respond to this type of signal.
- Transfer of Personal Data
As our holding company, related company and subsidiary and our information technology storage facilities and servers may be located in other jurisdictions; your Personal Data may be processed in a jurisdiction other than (Australia) for the Purposes. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of (Australia) as described herein.
- Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
We do not sell but may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on our behalf and consequently, may provide access or disclose your Personal Data to the third parties such as those listed below:
- Information technology (IT) service providers;
- Data entry service providers;
- Storage facility providers;
- Banks and financial institutions;
- Insurance providers;
- Any professional advisors and external auditors;
- Regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with the statutory and government requirements; and,
- To other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships unless you have indicated that you do not wish for us to disclose to such third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Access & Correction Requests and Inquiries
Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time by logging into www.bbxworld.com with your user ID and updating your personal data at the BBX User Profile Page.
You may seek further information or clarification from us regarding this Privacy Notice;
by contacting us at: